Connecting people and resources to grow greener schools
July 23, 2013, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
School Administrators, Teachers and Facilities staff
Spend a day with colleagues from the region learning successful strategies for implementing green initiatives at your school.
- Connect with leadership from regional Green Ribbon Schools and green industry professionals.
- Learn how to get green building projects off the ground and running.
- Gather ideas and strategies for integrating green technologies into your curriculum.
- Be inspired by keynote speaker Stephen Ritz of the Green Bronx Machine. See him in action.
- Earn Act 48 credit hours.
This symposium is FREE thanks to the support of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation.
To register, call 215-482-7300 x110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit http://www.schuylkillcenter.org/programs/forteachers/professional.html