Teacher Workshop: Engaging Students through Nature
July 24th, 2013, 9:00am-3:30pm
Learn strategies to increase student engagement and enrich learning across subject areas by integrating nature into your curriculum.
- Choose from concurrent sessions for pre-K and lower grades or middle and upper grades.
- Participate in field studies led by SCEE staff.
- Share favorite outdoor learning experiences and activities with your peers.
- Take home FREE resources.
- Earn Act 48 credit hours.
This workshop is FREE thanks to the support from the PA Dept. of Environmental Protection..
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. To register call 215-482-7300 x110 or email email@example.com.
For more information, please visit http://www.schuylkillcenter.org/programs/forteachers/professional.html.