Join Delaware State Parks, Delaware Master Gardeners, Friends of Wilmington Parks, US Fish and Wildlife, and Delaware Nature Society for this FREE comprehensive workshop covering monarchs, their migration and the cultures they touch. Educators from all fields are encouraged to sign up for this exciting workshop. This year’s workshop will be held Tuesday and Wednesday, July 30-31, from 9:00am to 4:00pm, at the Blue Ball Barn at Alapocas State Park in Wilmington, DE.
You will leave this workshop with the following:
- Hands-on learning experiences
- Monarchs in the classroom curriculum
- Technical books
- Trade books
- Field trip ideas
- Native plants
- Butterfly rearing equipment
- Butterfly tagging information
- Connections to teachers, classrooms and environmental educators
- Ways to support environmental justice,
- Post workshop support
For more information, please contact Barbara Woodford. To register, please visit http://2013monarcheducatorsworkshop.eventbrite.com/.