Date/Time: Saturday, February 23, 2019, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Las Americas ASPIRA Academy – 326 Ruthar Drive, Newark, DE
Theme: The World is our Classroom
Four strands have been developed for the 10th Annual Conference to provide a focus for presentations and engage a broad spectrum of participants:
- Connecting People with Nature
- Environmental Education and Formal Education
- Cultivating Environmental Leaders
- Innovative and Inclusive Environmental Education
Presentations will take place during four, 45-minute tracks (max 16 concurrent presentation slots) over the course of the day with options for double sessions. We will also have a student poster session.
Keynote speaker: Cindy Ross, Author, The World is our Classroom
2019 Conference program (not yet available)
>> REGISTRATION <<
- Early bird: $40; $65 for vendors
- Regular registration: $50; $65 for vendors
- Walk-in registration: $60; $75 for vendors
- Student poster presenters: FREE
- Cannot attend the 2019 conference? You can renew your membership on the registration link, for $25.
Conference/Session schedule and Concurrent session descriptions
Presenter bios (not yet available)
Optional off-site field trip
No off-site trip will be offered this year.
Each year, the conference features a silent auction of items and services donated by DAEE members, partners, and conference participants. Silent auction proceeds fund our mini-grant and conference scholarship programs, so bid early and often! If you would like to donate to this year’s silent auction, please click “yes” on the conference registration form, or complete this donation form, and send to Austin Conley.
For the first time in 2017, DAEE offered one Expanding Audiences Conference Scholarship. We are happy to provide that opportunity again for the 2019 conference! The deadline for applications is January 20. For more information and to apply, please click here.
At the annual conference, DAEE awards one mini-grant, worth $500, to a worthy environmental education project in the state. The deadline for applications is January 20. For more information and to apply, please click here.
DAEE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Therefore, sponsorships are tax-deductible!
- Conference Lunch ($250)
- Conference Breakfast ($150)
- Student Poster Session ($100)
- General Sponsor ($50)
- Expanding Audiences Conference Scholarship ($40)