Potential grantees are encouraged to thoroughly read the grant information packet before deciding to complete the grant application.
Mini-grant proposals are due by close-of-business on January 20.
Inquiries can be directed to DAEE Mini-grants Chair, Christopher Petrone.
- 2019 DAEE mini-grant information packet (pdf)
- DAEE mini-grant application (fillable MS Word document)
- 2018: Nicole Sturgill, Las Americans Aspira Academy; Project title: Restoring ASPIRA Academy’s stormwater pond
- 2017: Kathleen Calais, Alapocas Run and Wilmington State Parks; Project title: Monarch Educator’s Workshop
- 2016: Barbara Woodford, White Clay Creek State Park; Project title: White Clay Creek State Park BioBlitz
For the first time in 2017, DAEE and the Delaware Children in Nature Coalition teamed up to present four awards to Delaware environmental educators.
The award categories are:
- Exemplary Partnership
- Impact Award
- Healthy Innovation Award
- Outstanding Field Educator
You can learn more about the awards and the nomination process here (fillable pdf).
Inquiries and nominations can be sent to DAEEonline@gmail.com.
Nominations are due November 30, 2018.