In addition to our annual conference in the winter, from time to time, DAEE offers special behind-the-scenes tours, professional development workshops, or paddling trips to members and non-members.
Upcoming DAEE supported events:
- Hike & Happy Hour at Flint Woods, April 20, 2017, 4:30-6:30pm, Flint Woods Preserve, 350 Twaddell Mill Road, Wilmington, DE
- Pond Paddle & Mill Tour, May 8, 2017, 6:00-7:30pm, Abbott’s Mill Nature Center, 15411 Abbott’s Pond Road, Milford, DE
- Early Childhood Workshop: Growing Up Wild & Project Learning Tree, Summer 2017
- Non-formal Edcuation Program Evaluation Workshop, September 2017
Past events include:
- Environmental Literacy and Next Generation Science Standards workshop
- Members-only social at the Auburn Heights Preserve
- Members-only behind-the-scenes tour of the Mt. Cuba Center
- “Guidelines for Excellence: Best Practices in EE” workshops
- Kayak paddle and horseshoe crabs at Slaughter Beach and DuPont Nature Center
- Canoe paddle at the DuPont Environmental Education Center
- DAEE celebrates its 501(c)(3) status at Bertucci’s in Newark
Stay tuned for more great events!