In addition to our annual conference in the winter, from time to time, DAEE offers special behind-the-scenes tours, professional development workshops, or paddling trips to members and non-members.
Upcoming DAEE supported events:
- Introduction to Program Evaluation, September 12, 2017, 2:00-5:00pm, at the DuPont Environmental Education Center, Wilmington, DE. Cost is $20 and registration is required. The deadline for registration is September 1, 2017. For more information contact David Pragoff (email@example.com or 302-239-2334 ext. 133).
- Children in Nature Month, October 2017
Past events include:
- Environmental Education for Early Childhood Workshop: Growing Up Wild & Project Learning Tree
- Pond Paddle & Mill Tour, Abbott’s Mill Nature Center
- Hike & Happy Hour at Flint Woods Preserve
- Environmental Literacy and Next Generation Science Standards workshop
- Members-only social at the Auburn Heights Preserve
- Members-only behind-the-scenes tour of the Mt. Cuba Center
- “Guidelines for Excellence: Best Practices in EE” workshops
- Kayak paddle and horseshoe crabs at Slaughter Beach and DuPont Nature Center
- Canoe paddle at the DuPont Environmental Education Center
- DAEE celebrates its 501(c)(3) status at Bertucci’s in Newark
Stay tuned for more great events!